At Immaculate Conception Catholic School we believe:
· That in partnership with parents, we are committed to unlocking the full potential of each individual student, to develop confident and independent learners;
· That we are committed to creating challenging learning environment that encourages high expectations for success through instruction that allows for individual differences and learning styles;
· That we respect the dignity of the individual person and are sensitive to the needs of our diverse community, welcoming all, we journey together with Christ, celebrating God’s love in our lives;
· That we promote a safe, caring, supportive environment, addressing the needs of the whole child, in cooperation with families;
· That we are committed to caring leadership, competent teaching, as faithful disciples in the tradition of the Charisms of the Sisters of Notre Dame de Namur.