As a Catholic school founded in 1743, St. Francis Academy is rooted in the teachings of Jesus Christ. In the spirit of St. Francis, who was asked by God to rebuild His Church, we strive to prepare our students for a life of service to their community and to the world by building a strong foundation of faith, along with academic excellence.
We believe that:
* Our Catholic values are reflected in our teaching practices and in our dealings with others.
* Daily prayer and weekly liturgies empower our children with a deeper faith and personal relationship with Christ.
* Religious education emphasizes love for God and one another with respect for all God's creation as St. Francis taught.
* Our dedicated professional teachers encourage our students to grow and excel.
* Our children learn best with appropriate curriculum practices beginning in pre-k and kindergarten.
* Our children develop an awareness of how their actions affect themselves and others and take responsibility for
* Technology and its responsible use are an important part of the educational process.
* Active parental support promotes a shared success in education.